2012년 5월 1일 화요일

Photo Essay!

I recently had a trip to myself, thanks to the photo essay that Mr. Garrioch has given us. I needed to find some photos that I've taken, and through the process I realized that I didn't took much of photos. There were things I really wanted to say about myself, but I couldn't find appropriate photos that will supplement my essay. Considering the amount of photos that I'm available with, this assignment, photo essay, seemed really IMPOSSIBLE.

However, thanks to my peers, I was able to find some good photos of me which I can interpret and explain about myself. So here are some lists of them which I want to use in  my photo essay:



댓글 1개:

  1. You play guitar? That's awesome. I did not know. Lot's to write about there. BUT I like the one at the top the most. What's the story behind that? How were you able to "arrive" at that particular moment in time in that particular place to have that particular picture taken? Think about this on a cosmic level and you'll have lots to write about. Don't take anything for granted. Embellish the miniscule events that led you to that place. Sounds like your screenplay idea?

    Have fun.

    답글삭제