2011년 11월 9일 수요일

Describing my self within 3 words. [Mr.Moon's]

I see my self as a hungry man. I suffered from hunger long enough. At first, I longed for food. When starvation got long enough, I had heartburn that ached so much. When it got worse, I forgot what it would taste like to eat food. Finally, you become a person who doesn't know what do eat, how to eat, how to taste. Insufficiency at first made me a fool at last who doesn't know what to claim, what to desire. Portraying my self as a sky, I color it with grey blue. Polluted by people, grey blue is not blue anymore. It always wants to get recognized as blue, but once grey blue cannot get redeemed. In social issues, I respond rather like the ocean than the land to the change in temperature. I get steamed gradually and release the heat to others continuously. Once my philosophy establishes, no one can easily break with sword nor with pen. It only breaks with wave of truthfulness.

댓글 1개:

  1. Mixed feelings. Yet, I appreciate the sincere lights emanating from your sky and ocean! Would you say your philosophy is establishing itself? What is it grounding itself on?

    답글삭제